Monday, February 24, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog.  I have a lot of recipes that I would like to share, so I decided to create a blog to house them all.  I hope you will order the products and try the recipes.  I know that you will love them because my somewhat picky family do!  If they do you will!  I love to make food that tastes good, but doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  We all have tight budgets and I totally understand!  Our new Spring/Summer product line is coming soon, so stay tuned for recipes to be posted using the new products.  I went to a regional conference called Taste of Tastefully Simple this past weekend and learned a lot of new tricks that I am dying to show you!  Come with me on this tasty ride and hold on tight!   Be sure to visit my website at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/vatwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment