Saturday, April 11, 2015

Quick lunch - Rustic Pasta Primavera


Ok so Yum! I just have to tell you how much I love a quick and easy meal. One of my faves is pasta. Today I threw together a Rustic Pasta Primavera. It was the ultimate in use what you have. 

I boiled some whole grain spaghetti that I had in the cabinet, drained it and then made a sauce of butter, olive oil and about a tablespoon or so of Rustic Herb Seasoning. I sautéed the Rustic Herb for a minute or two to release the favors. Then I added a splash (or two) of some white wine I had in the fridge. Once it had reduced down a little I added the pasta back into the sauce, mixed well and then added some chopped tomato for the freshness. You could add any fresh veggie that you have and like. I turned off the heat and tossed the tomatoes into the pasta. The point is not to cook them, just warm them up a little. Garnish with some Parmesan Cheese and Voila!  Lunch is served. 

No comments:

Post a Comment