Saturday, February 7, 2015

Buffalo Breaded Chicken Breasts

I made a pork version of this for a family whose mom is on the hospital and several of us banded together to help provide the dad and son with meals. I had chicken in my fridge so I made mine with chicken. I just pulled it out of my freezer to have tonight. How awesome!  All I have to do is fix a side and a veg or salad and we are set. Will have some beer bread too. Score!  

Ingredients:
4-6 boneless chicken breasts or boneless pork chops
Creamy Buffalo Dip Mix
3/4 c sour cream
1/4 c mayonnaise
Breadcrumbs

Lay your chicken or pork chops flat on a plate. Prepare the dip mix as the box indicates. Separate a small amount of the dip into another bowl.  Add 2 cups or so to a shallow pan. 

With a BBQ or pasty brush, generously brush one side of the meat with the dip. Bread the meat on the one side with the breadcrumbs. While still in the shallow pan, generously brush the other side of the meat and then flip and bread that side. Repeat with the rest of the meat. I wrapped mine with press and seal (or use plastic wrap) and place in a labeled freezer bag. 


When you are ready to cook it, thaw in the fridge. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until 165 degrees. Let rest for 5 minutes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment