Saturday, February 7, 2015

Santa Fe Grande Burritos

So, last night Kevin was hungry for tacos, nachos or something like that. Now, we always have tex mex ingredients in the house AND Tastefully Simple Products. So, I went with the Monday dinner from week 1 of the Simply Share Meal Planner. I know, it wasn't Monday but it's my meals and we wanted burritos last night! 😜

Well, it took me just about 30 minutes to prepare and bake them and they were fantastic!  I didn't expect any less to be honest. I have Wahoo Chili and Fiesta Party Dip Mix on hand just in case we want to spice it up a bit.  
Preparation. I recommend a bigger cutting board. I ended up just putting it on the counter so that the juices didn't run all over the place. 
Look at those Huge Burritos!!  This feeds 6. 
End result. I had to add some freshness. Now yours may not look like mine because I like crushed tomatoes and don't care for green chilis oh and we used black beans seasoned with Wahoo Chili instead of the chili beans. So, are you ready to save some time and some $$$??  Email me to find out how you can  save $50 to make meals just like this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment