Friday, March 14, 2014

Chipotle Chicken Fajitas

There is a recipe on tastefullysimple.com for Chipotle Chicken Fajitas, this is my take on the recipe because I always like to go my own way.  That gets me in trouble sometimes. ;)  I hope you enjoy!
 
Ingredients: 
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken, cut in thin strips
1/2 c. Beer, your choice (I used Rolling Rock) 
3-4 bell peppers in multiple colors, sliced
1 red onion, halved and sliced
Flour tortillas
Toppings of your choice
 
In a freezer bag, pour the beer and marinade mix and shake to mix.  Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or so.
 

While the chicken is marinating, slice your peppers and onions as well as any toppings for your fajitas (lettuce, tomato, avocado, cilantro, etc.).

 
After the chicken has marinated, preheat a skillet and add a tablespoon or so of oil.  Carefully add your chicken and discard the leftover marinade.  Stir and cook until cooked through.  I covered the skillet to speed the process.

Add your chicken to tortillas and top as you like.  Makes 4-6 servings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment