Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rustic Herb Meatballs

So, we were hungry for meatball subs one night but we didn't have any frozen meatballs, our product of choice.  I decided, I have all of the ingredients, I'm going to make the meatballs.  OH MY GOODNESS!!  Best.decision.ever!!  These were so tender and flavorful I could have eaten 10 subs.  Ok, well maybe not that many but they were so yummy!!

(I didn't get a photo of these, so feel free to send me yours!)


Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup bread crumbs, unseasoned
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1-1 1/2 tablespoon of Rustic Herb Seasoning
Pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together just until combined. Form into 1" balls and brown on one side for 5 minutes, turn and brown further for another 3 minutes. Add 1/4 cup of water to the skillet and cover. Cook until no longer pink (about 20 minutes).

Add to your favorite marinara sauce (make your own with Mama Mia Marinara Mix!). Serve over your favorite pasta or on hoagie buns for a meatball sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment