Monday, February 8, 2016

Spicy Asian Coleslaw

Happy Chinese New Year!! 

Each month our TS team has a "meeting". We get together, eat a lot, have fun and learn a little. Tonight is such a night except that it is Product Premiere Night!!  Tonight they reveal the Spring/Summer products for 2016. Whoooop!  This means we get to hang out in our jammies and eat!  There will be fun too I know.

So since it is Chinese New Year the theme is Asian for the recipes that we being to share. I have a few products in my stash all the time and I happened to have Ginger Orange Sriracha Sauce. Holy cow is this stuff good!  It ended up being a component of my dressing. OH YES!  Man is it good!!!

Here's what I did. 

Ingredients:
1 bag if coleslaw mix
La Choy Rice Noodles

Dressing Ingredients:
1/4 cup Ginger Orange Sriracha Sauce
2-3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar 
1/4 cup or so of EVOO
Pepper to taste

Put all of your dressing ingredients in a ball jar and shake until combined. Place in fridge until ready to use. Add to coleslaw and toss to combine. Let sit in fridge to "marry" for at least a couple of hours. Garnish with the rice noodles for some extra crunch and texture. I wouldn't put them in until you serve because they could become soggy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment