Saturday, January 2, 2016

Yummy, Cheesy Herbed Grits

Ahhh breakfast.....not really my fave meal of the day but sometimes I love a good warm bowl of grits for breakfast. Today was one of those days. 

I like the 5-minute grits because I am lazy and I want to eat NOW!  I even cooked them in the microwave for a shorter wait to eat!  Mama was hungry bordering on hangry...not a good situation for the fam. 

Here's what I did:

Ingredients:
5-minute grits, brand of your choice
Garlic Garlic Seasoning
Spinach & Herb Seasoning
Shredded Cheese of your choice

Prepare the grits according to the package directions with the addition of a shake of Garlic Garlic Seasoning and two shakes of Spinach & Herb Seasoning. 


Cook in the microwave as directed. Once finished add 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Stir and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment